The AALEA Billiard Tournament will be held on Saturday September 14th at Illinois Billiard Club, at 8446 Archer Ave., in Willow Springs, Illinois.
This is a fun event; families and children welcome. If you do not wish to play in the tournament you may purchase a ticket as a spectator, dinner will be included, or you can attend the dinner only. There will be a contest, (during tournament time), 50/50 raffles and there are slots in the establishment. Applications for the Trooper Chong Soo Lim Scholarship will be available.
The AALEA Billiard Tournament Tentative Schedule is as follows:
- Registration: 12 noon
- Blind Draw: 1 pm
- Play begins immediately after blind draw.
- 9 ball 2 man teams best 3 out of 5 games single elimination. (Scotch Double)
- Dinner at 6 pm.
- The maximum for the tournament is 32 players, 1st come 1st serve. Slots will not be held until payment is received.
- Deadline for sign up is Saturday September 7th 2019.
The distribution of the cash prizes for the two man teams are as follows:
- 1st place $ 400, $200 per player.
- 2nd place $300, $150 per player
- 3rd place $200, $100 per player
Also, there will be a door prize, 50/50 raffles, deck of cards and spin the wheel every hour.
Ticket & sponsor prices are:
- $65 per player/dinner included.
- $40 per spectator/dinner only.
- Table Sponsor: $100
Dinner is included in ticket price, and there will also be a cash bar.